Today I would like to bring an important discussion that is affecting our country. Nowadays a lot of Babas and Matas are coming who are proclaiming to be divine sent and some even telling themselves to be reincarnation of God. After Nirmal Baba, we have Radhey Maa. See her picture:

What are your views on it?? Do you India has become a foolish country and have killed its intellect by spreading such type of superstitions. Give your Views

Tags: Maa, Radhey, superstition

Views: 7721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

logo ko jagruk hona padega,tabhi en samasyo se chutkara mil sakta hai,Otherwise people like this will keep on fooling.

They are cheat and this is highly disgusting for a country like India that cheats are claiming themselves as God....We must protest against these tendencies.......!

Dalaals and cheats have captured the innocent people of India.....Soooo Sad for India

• Me

!!!!!!

THEY ARE MAKING US FOOL.
THEY ARE MAKING US FOOL.

I am so sorry to start my first communication with friends in Bihar on this subject. You all are right. Many ignorant people seek refuge of this kind of superstitions when they become frightened and helpless.

What kind of divine power she has and demonstrated? .  Any proof?  I am sorry for these foolish followers

Ananda -From Sir Lanka

Truly said "Dalals are running our country." Shameless attitude  of Ignorant People. And what a Joke. She is Sikhni originally in which Idol worship is banned and she tells herself to be re-incarnation of Goddess Durga. Really Cheap.

today there was a report on India T.V on Radhey Maa,they have clearly proved that she is fake and fooling the people. 

Radhey Maa is being sponsored and promoted by MM Mithaiwalas, and it is ALRIGHT for them to do this. Plse note that a Baba or a God Man/Woman's doors are ALWAYS open to ALL.  And misintepratation can also happen.  If they are happy, why are you getting involved in labels which are being put in your mouth. ie. the reporting HAD a certain slant, and a design, and it is ONLY for the smart people to catch on WHO are the real wicked ones'. Even if this has a Business slant, SO WHAT??!!. Is not the Pharma lobby in India exploiting the people. Does the media have the guts to say an oink to them. Because they give revenue to media by advertising.  Jus cool it.  There is always truth, and the reporting itself had a HIDDEN AGENDA.Samaj ne wale, samaj gaye hain: naa samjhe: woh anaari hain......"

Pushpa j Vijula

Mumbai.

"If they are happy, why are you getting involved in labels which are being put in your mouth" I believe you have not understood what we meant. We are against irrational blind followers of Religion. When you become too religious, your intellect dies and you can be easily brainwashed in the name of Religion. The same thing has happened in Taliban and Pakistan. And I believe you have a soft corner for Radhey Maa as you are living in Mumbai and must be knowing more about her. Its truth that she is being promoted by Mithai wala but even Bollywood celebrities like Daler Mahndi, Dolly Bindra, Amita Nangia are supporting her. I believe this sudden support by these corrupt guys is of the fact that she must be helping them in making their Black Money white.

But is sad to see where has India reached, 2012 has begun on a very sad note. Nitmal Baba, Radhey Maa, Jai Gurudev death and Fight over his legacy of 12,000 crore, I mean India is going back to the dark ages. And you expect such type of behaviours from Mumbaikars who often boast to be rational and Science followers. When such can happen in India's Greatest Cosmopolitan city, I believe we need to introspect.

Pushpa J vijula said:

Radhey Maa is being sponsored and promoted by MM Mithaiwalas, and it is ALRIGHT for them to do this. Plse note that a Baba or a God Man/Woman's doors are ALWAYS open to ALL.  And misintepratation can also happen.  If they are happy, why are you getting involved in labels which are being put in your mouth. ie. the reporting HAD a certain slant, and a design, and it is ONLY for the smart people to catch on WHO are the real wicked ones'. Even if this has a Business slant, SO WHAT??!!. Is not the Pharma lobby in India exploiting the people. Does the media have the guts to say an oink to them. Because they give revenue to media by advertising.  Jus cool it.  There is always truth, and the reporting itself had a HIDDEN AGENDA.Samaj ne wale, samaj gaye hain: naa samjhe: woh anaari hain......"

Pushpa j Vijula

Mumbai.

ap log itna radhe maa ko tarjih kyo de rahe hai.nirmal baba aur ye log sab ek thali ke chate bate hai.logo ko thagna inka pesa hai. hum log apni adat se majboor hai.jo in jaiso ko itna tarjih dete hai.nirmal baba ka bhi yahi hal hai 

India live a hindi news channel is showing 24 hrs about Radhe Ma. Whats wrong in it if she is wearing tight jeans pant and dancing on hindi movie tunes. Whats wrong if her sons consuming alcohol and posing for a photograph with a liquor bottle in their hand and a pistol. We Hindus worship 36 crores of gods in which there are lots of animals and plants, if one more god increases nothing harm. If you all can't digest my suggestion then eat golgappa in the evening and try to distribute some to poors..... guaranteed kripa hoga aur women like radhe maa will be inlisted in our god list. Thank you

I don't belive in such theory of incarnation...only...superstitous people can be made fool...awerness is urgent requirement ........

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Industrilisation in bihar? how!

Started by Ca Subhash Kumar Singh Jul 18. 0 Replies

BJP Vs JDU

Started by shitanshu kumar. Last reply by Ashutosh Kumar Sinha Jun 28. 5 Replies

Smaller States

Started by Ashutosh Kumar Sinha Jun 28. 0 Replies

Are we all guilty for rape?

Started by Dr Tarkeshwar. Last reply by Dr Tarkeshwar Jun 7. 11 Replies

Sponsors

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service