Dear All,

It is better to look into our own sleeve before alleging others. Yes there is filth in Bihar. Is not the same in Maharashtra and else where in India except a few places in India. If you go along Mumbai railways in the morning, you will see what all people are doing in the morning time, day time and in the evening.

Leave this issue,whole India is dirty, if you , especially ladies has to attend the nature's call , it is a nightmare in India. Whole world knows about this...No sanitization in India.

What Marathis are doing to solve this problem? Is Maharashtra only state in India, do they donot belong to India? At least Raj , and Bal both thinks like that. You both want to be Hindu Hriday Smrat... But Bal has only barked so far, Is he a true Indian...not at all... He is only allowing and supporting all those where he has vested interest. His son bought a land worth 600 crores 5 years back. Earning one crore through honesty is a dream for 99.99%, what about 600 crores. Are they honest?

My dear Indian and Biharis, please do not support those jokers even if they are your/ our father. Wrong is wrong.. whoever commits it. Be an honest citizen and true Indian.These leader gives nothing except hatred. Just analyse in your brain and find out. Bal elder son is so fed up with him that he does not live with him. Smita husband was killed by his own family man and she is now living happily with Bal..... Whole world knows this.. but we hindus/ Indian donot.... We worship same God... please donot be separated by these fools... 

Remove corruption to make our generation's life liveable..Remove wrong people and remove corrupt officials... Do not spread hatred.. one day it would kill you and me.... Dear please. Donot be an idiot... Raj is an idiot ...whole world knows about that... If you think above board, you would find the same conclusion.......Awaiting your all reply.....

Views: 1440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr rahul
i am not nut at all . your behaviour showing who is nuts. some times you pepole praise me. some time fighting with me. so check youself.Regarding sh!t . what u pepole doing is Sh!t. you can post our weakness.i am very ager to see our weakness.i am posted lot of our weakness on this site.because if i not know my weakness how i imrove it.you can copy . we know our shortcomings and disvantaged and we are trying to rectify it. I am not doing cut and paste job. I worked for india's largest steel industry for 7 years as mech engg. I did MBA from Narsemunji and right know working with one of the foreign equipment making compamy as sr. manager. so iam not doing cut paste job. my work is always analysis based. I can anaylised maharstra in better way. every state have problems.so not put bad comments on others as you pepole doing. Stop defaming bihar and bihari.that the lesson i want to teach you.And one thing I also want to tell you not make personal remarks.for feeding purpose My family have enough money.I am not come here to feeding my self. I came here to reach top position in corporate world.yoy can also move any plave if u have guts and talent in you.

Thank you Sir for updating me.

Ranjan kumar jha said:

Mr kaushal

Gujrat is not in the top of farmers sucide chart

With a figure of at least 14,027 in 2011, according to the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), the total number of farm suicides since 1995 has touched 2,70, 940. The State of Maharashtra shows a rise in numbers yet again, logging 3,337 against 3,141 farmers’ suicides the previous year (and 2,872 in 2009). This, despite heavy massaging of data at the State level for years now, even re-defining of the term “farmer” itself. And despite an orchestrated (and expensive) campaign in the media and other forums by governments and major seed corporations to show that their efforts had made things a lot better. Maharashtra remains the worst single State for farm suicides for over a decade now.

The total number of farmers who have taken their own lives in Maharashtra since 1995 is closing in on 54,000. Of these 33,752 have occurred in nine years since 2003, at an annual average of 3,750. The figure for 1995-2002 was 20,066 at an average of 2,508. Significantly, the rise is occurring even as the farm population is shrinking a fact broadly true across the country. And more so in Maharashtra which has been urbanising more rapidly than most. The rising-suicides-shrinking-population equation suggests a major intensification of the pressures on the community. A better understanding of that, though, awaits the new farm population figures of the 2011 Census — not expected for many months from now. At present both national and State-wise farm suicide ratios (the number of farmers committing suicide per 100,000 farmers) are based on very outdated 2001 Census numbers.

Big five States

The 2011 total gets dicey with Chhattisgarh’s posting a figure of zero farm suicides. A zero figure should be great news. Except that Chhattisgarh had 7,777 farm suicides in the preceding five years, including 1,126 in 2010. It has been amongst the very worst States for such deaths for several years. The share of the worst (Big 5) states (Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh) as a percentage of total farm suicides, is now around 64 per cent. Even with Chhattisgarh showing a ‘zero’ figure, that is not much lower than the preceding five-year average for the Big 5 of close to 66 per cent. It could be that Chhattisgarh’s figures have simply not made it to the NCRB in time. Otherwise, it means that the State is in fact a late entrant to the numbers massage parlour. Others have been doing it for years. Maharashtra since 2007, following the Prime Minister’s visit to Vidarbha. Union Minister for Agriculture Sharad Pawar has strictly avoided using NCRB farm data in Parliament since 2008 because the data are unpleasant. (The union government however quotes the NCRB for all other categories). Now, governments are deep into fiddling the data that goes from the States to the NCRB.

With the Big 5 also staring drought in the face, what numbers the coming season will throw up is most worrying. Within Maharashtra, Vidarbha and Marathwada have already been under great stress (which in turn pushes officials to step up data fiddles). If the numbers are re-calculated using the annual average of Chhattisgarh in the past five years, the national total of farm suicides for 2011 would be 15,582. And the share of the Big 5 (at 10,524) would be nearly 68 per cent. That’s higher than the five-year average for those States, too. In 1995, the first time the NCRB tabulated farm suicide data, the Big 5 accounted for 56.04 per cent of all farm suicides.

In 2011, five States showed increases of over 50 farm suicides compared to 2010. These included Gujarat (55), Haryana (87), Madhya Pradesh (89), Tamil Nadu (82). Maharashtra alone showed a rise of 196. Nine States showed declines exceeding 50 farm suicides, of which Karnataka (485) and Andhra Pradesh (319) and West Bengal (186) claimed the biggest falls. That, of course, after Chhattisgarh, which claimed a decline of 1,126, with its zero farm suicides figure in 2011.

Agree..This is the report of The Hindu...3rd July 2012

Kaushal Kumar Jha said:

Thank you Sir for updating me.

Ranjan kumar jha said:

Mr kaushal

Gujrat is not in the top of farmers sucide chart

With a figure of at least 14,027 in 2011, according to the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), the total number of farm suicides since 1995 has touched 2,70, 940. The State of Maharashtra shows a rise in numbers yet again, logging 3,337 against 3,141 farmers’ suicides the previous year (and 2,872 in 2009). This, despite heavy massaging of data at the State level for years now, even re-defining of the term “farmer” itself. And despite an orchestrated (and expensive) campaign in the media and other forums by governments and major seed corporations to show that their efforts had made things a lot better. Maharashtra remains the worst single State for farm suicides for over a decade now.

The total number of farmers who have taken their own lives in Maharashtra since 1995 is closing in on 54,000. Of these 33,752 have occurred in nine years since 2003, at an annual average of 3,750. The figure for 1995-2002 was 20,066 at an average of 2,508. Significantly, the rise is occurring even as the farm population is shrinking a fact broadly true across the country. And more so in Maharashtra which has been urbanising more rapidly than most. The rising-suicides-shrinking-population equation suggests a major intensification of the pressures on the community. A better understanding of that, though, awaits the new farm population figures of the 2011 Census — not expected for many months from now. At present both national and State-wise farm suicide ratios (the number of farmers committing suicide per 100,000 farmers) are based on very outdated 2001 Census numbers.

Big five States

The 2011 total gets dicey with Chhattisgarh’s posting a figure of zero farm suicides. A zero figure should be great news. Except that Chhattisgarh had 7,777 farm suicides in the preceding five years, including 1,126 in 2010. It has been amongst the very worst States for such deaths for several years. The share of the worst (Big 5) states (Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh) as a percentage of total farm suicides, is now around 64 per cent. Even with Chhattisgarh showing a ‘zero’ figure, that is not much lower than the preceding five-year average for the Big 5 of close to 66 per cent. It could be that Chhattisgarh’s figures have simply not made it to the NCRB in time. Otherwise, it means that the State is in fact a late entrant to the numbers massage parlour. Others have been doing it for years. Maharashtra since 2007, following the Prime Minister’s visit to Vidarbha. Union Minister for Agriculture Sharad Pawar has strictly avoided using NCRB farm data in Parliament since 2008 because the data are unpleasant. (The union government however quotes the NCRB for all other categories). Now, governments are deep into fiddling the data that goes from the States to the NCRB.

With the Big 5 also staring drought in the face, what numbers the coming season will throw up is most worrying. Within Maharashtra, Vidarbha and Marathwada have already been under great stress (which in turn pushes officials to step up data fiddles). If the numbers are re-calculated using the annual average of Chhattisgarh in the past five years, the national total of farm suicides for 2011 would be 15,582. And the share of the Big 5 (at 10,524) would be nearly 68 per cent. That’s higher than the five-year average for those States, too. In 1995, the first time the NCRB tabulated farm suicide data, the Big 5 accounted for 56.04 per cent of all farm suicides.

In 2011, five States showed increases of over 50 farm suicides compared to 2010. These included Gujarat (55), Haryana (87), Madhya Pradesh (89), Tamil Nadu (82). Maharashtra alone showed a rise of 196. Nine States showed declines exceeding 50 farm suicides, of which Karnataka (485) and Andhra Pradesh (319) and West Bengal (186) claimed the biggest falls. That, of course, after Chhattisgarh, which claimed a decline of 1,126, with its zero farm suicides figure in 2011.

You are an Idiot monkey of 20 yrs old who has never studied in a proper school of perhaps a Marathi school where they never taught you how to participate in a logical debate. When you keep losing, you start abusing and criticizing the people whom you loose to. I am posting some comment which you made against Greatest Indians (Nationalist) people here:

To Aakash you said: @Aakash Arjuna, Who the fuck are you to ask questions? You scumbag doesn't even stand 1% of Shivaji Maharaj. I've never seen a lamest person like you in my life. I don't know what bullshits you have got taught but your lame comments suck a big time off.

To Ranjan ji you said: @Ranjan, Are you nuts? What do you want to prove by that? I can also do Parising and Bashing for Unlimited time of period. Have some dignity first.

To Tina Sachdeb you said: @Tina, I am not an Uncle unlike you who took years to learn English but still fails to do so btw. Why people always say across India that 'KOI BIHARI HI HOGA' For every Illegal, Violent thing? Why do Biharis get shattered just after Pakistani terrorists in India ?

This Nautanki wala calls Aakash as scumbag, Ranjan ji as Nuts, me as a girl w3ho does not know how to speak English. Is this the culture of Marathis. Shame on them. They can be brainwashed so much by ugly politicians. Moreover he called People of Bihar as Pakistani Terrorists. What about a Marathi Manus Sayeed Maqbool wanted to do bomb blast in Bihar's Bodh Gaya. See, these Marathi terrorists wants to kill innocent people of Bihar from Bodh Gaya. see the link: http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/Fifth-accused-in-... If these guys are calling Bihar people as Pkaistani terrorist, then these Marathi people are themselves Pakistani Terrorist who wants to do bomb blast in Bihar's Bodh Gaya. So, before uttering a word, look at your own house Mohammad Rahul Wagh, Pakistani Terrorist Marathistani.

Rahul Wagh said:

@Ranjan, Are you nuts? What do you want to prove by that? I can also do Parising and Bashing for Unlimited time of period. Have some dignity first. I can fill this site with BIHAR'S Shortcomings and Disadvantaged Prosperity and you'll Surely CRY with that. Keep that ugly sh!t for yourself because you deserves nothing other than your copy pasting JOB.

Nitin ji, You are said 100% correct thing. If there are still people like you in Maharshtra, I can be sure that Maharshtra can find back its lost glory and grow just like the old dream of Shivaji Maharaj, The Greatest Indian Warrior born. Jai Hind.

Nitin Gulhane said:

Too much importance is being given to politicians. Responsibility of a politician is to create, cultivate and protect his/her votebank. Expecting them to do anything better is like expecting a software engineer to clean up the office. Blaming them is easy and thats why everyone does it. Its not as if we import our politicians from Pakistan...they are people among us. We get what we deserve. Lets not get into silly argument that 'my politicians are better than yours'.

1. North Indians in Maharashtra may find a common enemy in Raj and Bal Thakrey and you may feel that marathi manoos is against them. Far from the truth. A common man usually wants to find an enemy to blame his/her own problems. Its a natural reaction. We as a civilization have not evolved enough to give up our xenophobia. Heck, we as a country haven't even gotten over silly things like caste and subcastes etc. We are still 3 generations away from getting over xenophobia. Provided we have 3 very prosperous generations.

2. IMO, its pure nonsense that Biharis lack business acumen just because there are no business empires run by biharis. Businesses thrive when there is a conductive environment for businesses. In India undue importance is given to politics. Its very difficult to do any business without getting cozy with politicians and following corrupt practices. India as a whole is lagging behind in entrepreneurship because good people do not get into business and large businesses need blessings from political parties (with notable exceptions like Infosys). Actually, in this country, political power and financial power are two sides of the same coin. With such an environment, I don't beleive that being successful at business can be equated with business acumen.

3. Its a truth that Biharis have travelled long distances to other large Indian cities in search of employment and one could say that its a failure of Bihar Govt. However, I don't beleive that there is a huge difference between any two states in India. Entire India is dirty, underemployed, full of diseases and illiterate. A small problem in any state will cause mass immigrations from that state. Common people migrate where jobs are. Creating jobs take decades of sustained luck and conductive environment. We as a contry are very susceptible to migrations and problems that come with it.

4. I don't think friendships are made with constraints of language and state boundaries. I have worked in many large companies all over India and I have noticed that there are all kinds of people in every state and similar thinking people eventually find each other irrespective of their states of origin.

There has to be a massive positive changes in entire India. Until that happens, we will continue to keep finding faults in each other. And we need to quit expecting anything from our politicians. There may be a few politicians who are good but most of them are going to be just like our general populace.

Thanks,

-Nitin

I am giving too much controversy to this forum which worth nothing. Keep your dirt with you Bihari people! Bye!

(yukkkkkkkkk)

I loosen here? hahaha another fadu Joke of Millennium from an Illiterate Bihari who lives inside Caves!

Tina Sachdev said:

You are an Idiot monkey of 20 yrs old who has never studied in a proper school of perhaps a Marathi school where they never taught you how to participate in a logical debate. When you keep losing, you start abusing and criticizing the people whom you loose to. I am posting some comment which you made against Greatest Indians (Nationalist) people here:

To Aakash you said: @Aakash Arjuna, Who the fuck are you to ask questions? You scumbag doesn't even stand 1% of Shivaji Maharaj. I've never seen a lamest person like you in my life. I don't know what bullshits you have got taught but your lame comments suck a big time off.

To Ranjan ji you said: @Ranjan, Are you nuts? What do you want to prove by that? I can also do Parising and Bashing for Unlimited time of period. Have some dignity first.

To Tina Sachdeb you said: @Tina, I am not an Uncle unlike you who took years to learn English but still fails to do so btw. Why people always say across India that 'KOI BIHARI HI HOGA' For every Illegal, Violent thing? Why do Biharis get shattered just after Pakistani terrorists in India ?

This Nautanki wala calls Aakash as scumbag, Ranjan ji as Nuts, me as a girl w3ho does not know how to speak English. Is this the culture of Marathis. Shame on them. They can be brainwashed so much by ugly politicians. Moreover he called People of Bihar as Pakistani Terrorists. What about a Marathi Manus Sayeed Maqbool wanted to do bomb blast in Bihar's Bodh Gaya. See, these Marathi terrorists wants to kill innocent people of Bihar from Bodh Gaya. see the link: http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/Fifth-accused-in-... If these guys are calling Bihar people as Pkaistani terrorist, then these Marathi people are themselves Pakistani Terrorist who wants to do bomb blast in Bihar's Bodh Gaya. So, before uttering a word, look at your own house Mohammad Rahul Wagh, Pakistani Terrorist Marathistani.

Rahul Wagh said:

@Ranjan, Are you nuts? What do you want to prove by that? I can also do Parising and Bashing for Unlimited time of period. Have some dignity first. I can fill this site with BIHAR'S Shortcomings and Disadvantaged Prosperity and you'll Surely CRY with that. Keep that ugly sh!t for yourself because you deserves nothing other than your copy pasting JOB.

This Rahul Wagh is a scumbag good for nothing. He stinks an d is culture less. I am banning this monkey. Poor Sh!thole !!

Rahul Wagh said:

I loosen here? hahaha another fadu Joke of Millennium from an Illiterate Bihari who lives inside Caves!

Tina Sachdev said:

Rahul Wagh said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Funny Video

Started by People of Bihar Jul 31, 2017. 0 Replies

Industrilisation in bihar? how!

Started by Ca Subhash Kumar Singh. Last reply by Rajesh kumar jha Mar 10, 2017. 3 Replies

Markanadya Katju on Giving Bihar to Pakistan

Started by People of Bihar Oct 2, 2016. 0 Replies

Developing our own state instead of migrating to other parts of the country.

Started by Rannkumar chaurasia. Last reply by Rannkumar chaurasia Oct 6, 2014. 11 Replies

Vijay Goyal: STOP UP Bihar People to come to Delhi

Started by People of Bihar. Last reply by Ashutosh Kumar Sinha Aug 2, 2014. 2 Replies

Sponsors

© 2019       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service