A Mumbaikar Girl(Marathi Girl) says: Bihar is a very Dirty State in India

I generally don't comment or believe in Regionalism or such issues. But could not hold me in such a condition. All those low birth people (Read Bihar haters) has never ever visited Bihar and writes nonsense about Bihar, be it Neo-Nazi Marathi Nautanki walas or be it Dillistanis.

Today a girl from Mumbai, may be an MNS agent joint this website and she has written. "Bihar is a very dirty state in India." Her name is Pranita Tawar. And link to her profile is: http://www.peopleofbihar.com/profile/Pranitatawar

Link to her FB profile is: http://www.facebook.com/pranitatawar

Moreover this cheap girl has joint People of Bihar community on Facebook and has commented there also that Bihar is a very dirty place of India. Read: http://www.facebook.com/PeopleofMagadh  Go and tell her that Men who killed Gandhi ji, Father of Nation was Marathi Manus and not Bihari Hindus.

Please give a befitting reply to this low birth , low mentality, shameless Girl.

Regards,

An Indian.

Views: 9533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Rahul....Am i saying that Raj Thakrey is corrupt?????

Please see my previous comments u Dont think that these kind of statement only create hate in the heart of people and divide the communities.????? 

Rahul Wagh said:

Kaushal Kumar Jha, Raj Thackeray has reason for everything and only a person who lives in Maharashtra can understand it, His Kids has a bihari tutor who comes to his home for tuition purpose, many biharis n sikhs comprise in his list who think raj is a most favored politician in India and even in the world. Yes i am a Marathi, and I know Raj Thackeray is not a corrupt politician unlike those wealthy crabs And you guys in Bihar & UP only catch his bad mouth and not what actually he says and yes he quite hate North Indians because they made him to feel like that. Well I'd only say that there is half politics and half truth in his thinking but Maharashtra people don't hate Biharis, that's all!

and Hrushikesh is right, Bihari people shouldn't get him wrong and try to consolidate themselves at the best extent.

These days Marathis wants to have logical debate. Its good but Let me give you 1 valid point. Why don't you have Guts to answer 12 questions of Aakash Arjuna. If you are true descendants of Shivaji Maharaj and if you have even 1% of Shivaji Maharaj blood, answer these 12 questions:

1.> Shivaji Maharaj son Sambhaji Raje sacrificed his life(his head was cut by Aurangzeb for not converting to Islam) in 1689. Due to his sacrifice and his refusal to give Maratha kingdom(the last hope of Hindus) to Mughals, Hinduism was saved. But his name is deleted from National History written by Delhi Historians. Why the hell None of Marathi Leaders bring a Revolution or speak on this issue?? I believe Sambhaji Raje was much greater than  this Nazi monkey Raj Thakre. Answer this or else I will think you don't know your History.

2.> Instead of giving links of Wikipedia on Maratha Empire, you must check Magadhan Empire, Our Empire of ancient Magadh(Bihar) was twice as large as yours. We ruled till Afghanistan. Our forefather Ashoka The Great(May Peace be on him) created Akhand Bharat which you Marathas were never able to and still your RSS keeps on shouting of Akhand Bharat. Read this link of our empire: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurya_Empire

3.> The Greatest Hindu of all times was Veer Savarkar, my Guruji, a Maratha. He opposed Idol worship, animal worship and caste system. He was an atheist but still greatest Hindu ever born. For him, being Hindu was being Indian. But your Marathi Leaders after his death in 1966 never took any measures to preach his teachings and accepted that Namkharam Gowalkar whose caste system teachings destroyed Maharashtra. Don't force me to write about caste riots in Maharashtra of Kherlanji where 2 Hindu Women from Dalit community, name Priyanka and Surekha was paraded naked in a village of Maharastra. Shame on you Marathi Manus. Atleast in Bihar, we don't parade Women naked although we also had seen caste riots. You are very fond of Wikipedia links. Read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kherlanji_massacre

Read what UNO said about this incident. You guys insulted India at International level due to this incident.

4.> You guys killed Kananda people because they refused to accept Marathi as their National language. Moreover, your Maratha Army destroyed Bhagwan Vishnu temple in 1791 on your defeat at the hands of Karanataka warriors. When you were returning, out of anger you destroyed temple of Srirangpatna. Now you monkeys tell us to make Hindu Rashtra. Why the hell did you destroyed Hindu temple then??

5.> You guys are total monkeys who can be brainwashed by anyone. You don't have your own intellect. You are just blindly following Raj Thackeray. Atleast we Magadhans are not like you. Today Lalu Yadav still wants to divide us on caste. He gives caste speeches but we people rejected his philosophy and we follow only what is Right.

6.> You idiots speaks of Marathi language and culture. Ok. "Majha naam Aakash aahe, Me Hindu aahe." Tell me dear Marathi brother, why the hell all your Marathi actors works in Hindi cinemas, why the hell they don't work in Marathi films?? Why the hell they never tried to glorify Marathi film industry like Tamils, Telugus, Karanataka, Malayalis ?? Why the hell Madhuri dixit, Sagarika Ghatge, Kunal Khemu don't give preference to Marathi films rather than Hindi films?? Your own people betrayed your own language and you come here on my website, The Greatest son of India and blame my People. Go, get a Life.

7.> Shivaji Maharaj was declared a Shudra by some Marathi Brahmins. Imagine, your own people did this to him by taking money from Aurangzeb. There was so much corruption at that time in Maharashtra. Then there was a UP Brahmin (a Bhaiyya) called Banbhaatt from Varanasi who proved that Shivaji Maharah was a Kshatriya from a clan of Rajasthan. Only then he was able to become King. And you say, all UP Bihar people are anti-Maharashtra. Shame on you. Go, Read History 10 times before having debate with Aakash Arjuna. No Maratha can defeat me in knowledge about History. I know much about my country India than you Nazis.

8.> Coming back to politics, all those political parties who contests elections in Maharashtra are from UP and not from Bihar. Parties of UP like Samajwadi Party(SP) and Bahujan Samaj Party(BSP) go there and fight elections in Marathi country and not any Bihar based party. So, don't blame Bihari Hindus for this. If a Bhaiyya makes mistake, Bihari Hindus won't be responsible for this.

9.> Your own politicians like Sharad Pawar, Vilasrao Deshmukh, Sushil Shinde looted Maharashtra. Sharad Pawar Telgi scam was about 70,000 crore and Lalu Yadav Chara Ghotala was only of 900 crore. So, you better tell your politicians to work for your people rather than having debate with The Greatest brains of India.

10.> We don't blame Maharashtra for killing Mahatma Gandhi. All those people who assassinated Father of Nation were Marathis, like Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte. When we don't blame Maharashtra for this, why do you blame Bihar for mistakes of 2-3 Bihari politicians like Lalu Yadav etc. But had UP Biharis killed Mahatma Gandhi, you monkeys would have said, UP Bihar killed Mahatma Gandhi. Actually, we are a great Race who has intellect which you never can achieve. So, you should watch your own house before pointing at others.

11.> If you are killing and beating Biharis for taking jobs of Marathis, then you must support Australians for beating and killing Indians because they also say because Indians are snatching their jobs. But you are greatest hypocrites guys on Planet Earth. Your politician Bal Thackeray, the greatest hypocrite and Pseudo-secular(he keeps on abusing Muslims and married his grand daughter to a Muslim) said he won't allow Australia to play cricket against India in Mumbai because Australians beat Indians in Australia. Hey, why do you say so. Australia did the same thing with Indians which you did against Indians of Bihar. Why this hypocrisy now??

12.> If you still want to be defeated by Aakash Arjuna, you can Fight him. Your defeat is Inevitable Nazi-Marathi.

Hrushikesh i agree with you that we should focus on the positive things.....it is welcome...but i want to ask you that if 2moro Delhi Police will go to Mumbai to arrest Marathi and Mumbai police will deny to permit them and then sheila dixit will say publicly that we will get out every Marathi from Delhi......then how will you feel????

Hrushikesh said:

Hey Kaushal,
You have raised very good point. And i wud like to tell you that we marathis dont hate bihar or biharis at all. Infact we are happy to see that bihar is developing under nitish kumar.
Well about Raj's comments...its a very good example of media hype. Let me tell you the background...mumbai police asked for arresting blast terrorists who were in bihar. But sadly they didn't received any positive response and had to catch the terrorists on their own. Bihar govt secretory commented that if mumbai police does this again(catching any person by coming in bihar) they will throw them out. In the reply Raj stated wht you see on the news channel (he actly saie "if biharis wont allow us there even if we are going to arrest some terrorists then we will also throw them out").
Well I am not defending Raj for his comment. It should not offcourse point to every bihari. I am just trying to give you an example of media hype.

Well dont trust me and ask your friends who were present in mumbai in 2008 riots against biharis. It was a big hoax. Only 3-4 taxis were damaged and drivers were beaten up. It was just a local issue but media showed that thing whole day and produced that thing as riots against biharis.
Just want to say that we should focus on other positive things with each others support. Best example of this is when nitish kumar adopted anna hajare's structure for gram-prashan and lokpal. (now some people will think how i am trying to tell that bihar needs marathi. Its same thing as rahul told, Raj's kids tutor is a bihari)

I am here to create some peace not to fight or to be biased. I want India to be a single democratic nation without these crappy issues. Yes I am taking a little side of Raj Thackery only for some things which i think are correct and i even at the side of Biharis too n that shows i have love for them. My one of best friend is Bihari n second being is from UP. Please don't take me wrong, i meant he is not corrupt because somewhat he has proved himself as a social worker (in development stuff) and i think this topic should be ended here because it is useless to create mess anymore and we should live as an unity.

@People of Bihar, I have a behemoth like answer for your Post but since this site is for PeopleofBihar I wouldn't say a word.

Leaving from here, Take Care there Bihari People. Jay Hind.

It seems like ye bihari aur marathi me hum apne desh ko bhul gaye hai. Dosto hum sab Indians hai aur kuch nai. Humne bahut khoya hai iss Bhasa aur Prant ki ladaai me. Agar aapko yaad hoga to bata du Angrezo ne bhi aisi hi niti apnaayi thi hum par shaashan karne ko. Aur bari mushkil se humara desh Ek hokar is gulaami se aazaad hua tha. Isi tarah ki niti aaj kuch nasamajh politicians bhi uthakar hum par shashan karna chahte hai. Mana ki Aazadi se pehle ek bara part humare population ka uneducated tha but avi to educated logo ki kami nahi hai, phir bhi jab bhasha aur states ki baat aati hai to hum toot jaate hai. Kya isiliye humaari Aazadi ke Mahanayako ne apna Khoon bahakar saare desh ko Ek aawaz di thi. Lagta hai hum unke aadarsho ko keval kitaabo me padhkar bhul gaye hai. Aur mujhe to ye bhi lagta hai ki agar aise hi hum in faaltu ke ladaai-jhagde me lagey rahe to Ek din wo bhi aayega jab Hindustaan, Hindustaan na kehla kar 28 states kehlaayega..

@ Rahul Wagh

I know and you also know you Raj Thackeray supporters don't have any answers to my Logical and genuine questions. If you are True Blood of Shivaji Maharaj, answer all those 12 questions otherwise I will believe that Maharashtra has stopped producing True Blood Marathas.

Rahul Wagh said:

@People of Bihar, I have a behemoth like answer for your Post but since this site is for PeopleofBihar I wouldn't say a word.

Leaving from here, Take Care there Bihari People. Jay Hind.

@People of Bihar, you seems an angry blood to whom wanted answers for "self-asked" questions. Well If i failed to answer these questions would make me someone else? Lol Naah! I proud to be from Maharashtra like place and answering or dodging someone's response wouldn't make me or get called a Non true blood, see you got a few points to show bad side of Maharashtra and i can't help it since every place has its good and bad stuffs and one cannot make changes in it. I've got plenty, even controversial or Raj said Thousands of Anti-Bihar things but i won't say them because I am simply not like you to provoke so called past things, yes I am a blood of Great Maratha and it doesn't means Biharis are not from great blood. And i still yet to find why you people from Bihar build Anti-Maharashtra and Anti-Marathi Topics? Do we ever did something like this even when Raj is from our local? No! Because we simply don't like that and Last but not the least {I proud to be an Indian Marathi person and I am a Pro-Bihar Personality and please don't play with my intentions otherwise it wouldn't take more than few mins to be Anti-Bihari}

(p.s. Publicity stunt inside an Intangible place, Cool huh? Lol)

@ Rahul Wagh

Dude, I think you need to introspect before calling us Anti-Maharashtra. And also you need to check your History of Maharashtra. Who started all this ?? It was Raj Thackeray. We are criticizing Raj Thackeray and you think Raj Thackeray is Maharashtra. LOL !! If we don't Fight Back for Respect for our Father, Mother, Children, our whole Race will be vanished like the way Maratha Race has ended.  You guys have been so much brainwashed by Raj Thackeray that if some one is criticizing him, you come to Fight for him as you are his slave. LOL !! These questions were only put by me because you guys used to mail to people of India about Bihar and promoting Anti-Bihar things just like Nazi-Germans against Jews. Everyone knows Raju Thackeray Love for Hitler and his pro-Jewish views. I don't want to have a debate with Raj Thackeray supporter Marathi Manus like you as I think you don't have an intellect. Even if you become Anti-Bihar, it will hardly bother us because most of the sensible and true blood Magadhans have stopped going to Maharshtra. And I don't believe that any Neo-Nazi Marathi Manus can be pro-Bihar or pro-India. Look at your Race. You guys are blindly following useless politicians like Bal Thackeray and Raj Thackeray.

I can't tell you to "Please Think" because you guys don't have a mind to think. You Marathi Manus neither have read the teachings of Shivaji Maharaj nor of Veer Savarkar. Even Bal Thackeray's Father Prabondhkar Thackeray said in his autobiography that Thackeray are not Real Marathas. They are outsiders and migrants of Kayastha community from UP-Bihar. When you guys abuse or do Anti-Bihar activities, its very good and when we do, you teach us Nationality. LOL!!

Remember this. During Shivaji Maharaj's time, all Marathas were Nationalists. That's why they built Maratha Empire. During Chandragupta Maurya's time all Biharis were Nationalists. That's why they built Magadhan Empire but as now you guys hates the idea of India itself by beating Indians and accepting regional chauvinism, the re-emergence of Maratha Empire is not possible. Please go and read Buddha Neeti, a book written by Sambhaji Raje. Do you know about him?? He is the son of Shivaji Maharaj who sacrificed his head infront of Mohammad Aurangzeb by not converting to Islam and giving him Maharashtra. Such were those people and look at yourself and Raj Thackeray. Who shall be your and mine hero?? Shall they be Raj Thackeray and Lalu Yadav?? Or they shall be Shivaji Maharaj and Ashoka The Great. Please don't think as I am sure you can't think. Lol !!

Rahul Wagh said:

@People of Bihar, you seems an angry blood to whom wanted answers for "self-asked" questions. Well If i failed to answer these questions would make me someone else? Lol Naah! I proud to be from Maharashtra like place and answering or dodging someone's response wouldn't make me or get called a Non true blood, see you got a few points to show bad side of Maharashtra and i can't help it since every place has its good and bad stuffs and one cannot make changes in it. I've got plenty, even controversial or Raj said Thousands of Anti-Bihar things but i won't say them because I am simply not like you to provoke so called past things, yes I am a blood of Great Maratha and it doesn't means Biharis are not from great blood. And i still yet to find why you people from Bihar build Anti-Maharashtra and Anti-Marathi Topics? Do we ever did something like this even when Raj is from our local? No! Because we simply don't like that and Last but not the least {I proud to be an Indian Marathi person and I am a Pro-Bihar Personality and please don't play with my intentions otherwise it wouldn't take more than few mins to be Anti-Bihari}

(p.s. Publicity stunt inside an Intangible place, Cool huh? Lol)

wah rahul wagh ji

kya safai dete hai.raj thakre ko koi bihari like nahi karta . wo to desdhri hai. kon  bihari use support karega. ya india hai isliye raj thakre ka kuch nahi hota. nahi to abhi tak wo tihar chala gaya hota.raj thakre ki kya khasiyat hai. muje sirf boorai dikta hai. na use maharsta se payar hai na martahi se. sirf vote ke liye des torne ka kam kar rah hai . jo atank wadi bahar se akar karte hai. wo india me rahkar karta hai. aur ap jaise log use support karte hai. muje apke soch per tajoob hota hai.

bihari ka ore chalta hai . bihari nahi. sara ore india ko hum dete hai. jis per apki company chalti hai. yadi bihar ore dena band kar de to pure india me ore ke lale par jayenge.
Rahul Wagh said:

Kaushal Kumar Jha, Raj Thackeray has reason for everything and only a person who lives in Maharashtra can understand it, His Kids has a bihari tutor who comes to his home for tuition purpose, many biharis n sikhs comprise in his list who think raj is a most favored politician in India and even in the world. Yes i am a Marathi, and I know Raj Thackeray is not a corrupt politician unlike those wealthy crabs And you guys in Bihar & UP only catch his bad mouth and not what actually he says and yes he quite hate North Indians because they made him to feel like that. Well I'd only say that there is half politics and half truth in his thinking but Maharashtra people don't hate Biharis, that's all!

and Hrushikesh is right, Bihari people shouldn't get him wrong and try to consolidate themselves at the best extent.

Everybody should say sorry to Maya who thinking that she was wrong.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Funny Video

Started by People of Bihar Jul 31, 2017. 0 Replies

Industrilisation in bihar? how!

Started by Ca Subhash Kumar Singh. Last reply by Rajesh kumar jha Mar 10, 2017. 3 Replies

Markanadya Katju on Giving Bihar to Pakistan

Started by People of Bihar Oct 2, 2016. 0 Replies

Developing our own state instead of migrating to other parts of the country.

Started by Rannkumar chaurasia. Last reply by Rannkumar chaurasia Oct 6, 2014. 11 Replies

Vijay Goyal: STOP UP Bihar People to come to Delhi

Started by People of Bihar. Last reply by Ashutosh Kumar Sinha Aug 2, 2014. 2 Replies

Sponsors

© 2019       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service