Dr Tarkeshwar's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (198) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr Jyoti ji...Although I am a Doctor ,working in ESI hospital in delhi and prep for…"

Dr Tarkeshwar replied Oct 6, 2014 to Developing our own state instead of migrating to other parts of the country.

11 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Rannkumar chaurasia

"http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/up-farmers-mint-it-big/1/2335.html  "

Dr Tarkeshwar replied Oct 3, 2014 to Developing our own state instead of migrating to other parts of the country.

11 Oct 6, 2014

"I am putting an article from another site for your reading. . . . UP farmers mint it…"

Dr Tarkeshwar replied Oct 3, 2014 to Developing our own state instead of migrating to other parts of the country.

11 Oct 6, 2014

"Mr Rannkumar setting up of dairy and or poultry is a good idea. but let me have some…"

11 Oct 6, 2014

"http://www.peopleofbihar.com/forum/topics/developing-our-own-state-instead-of-migrat…"

Dr Tarkeshwar replied Sep 29, 2014 to Industrilisation in bihar? how!

3 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Rajesh kumar jha

"Sir, for Industrialization of Bihar firstly we have to set up our own small industri…"

Dr Tarkeshwar replied Sep 29, 2014 to Industrilisation in bihar? how!

3 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Rajesh kumar jha

"Brother..I hv been here on this site from last 2 years. I hv read and wrote much abt…"

Dr Tarkeshwar replied Sep 29, 2014 to Developing our own state instead of migrating to other parts of the country.

11 Oct 6, 2014

"or any body having any project related to development of tourism sector of Bihar..we…"

Dr Tarkeshwar replied Sep 28, 2014 to Developing our own state instead of migrating to other parts of the country.

11 Oct 6, 2014

"kindly give ground based ideas to develop ourselves and people of Bihar and this way…"

Dr Tarkeshwar replied Sep 28, 2014 to Developing our own state instead of migrating to other parts of the country.

11 Oct 6, 2014

" "

Dr Tarkeshwar replied Nov 4, 2013 to Why Bodh Gaya bomb blasts happened | Bihar's First Terrorist Attack

50 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by shitanshu kumar

RSS

Forum

Funny Video

Started by People of Bihar Jul 31, 2017. 0 Replies

Industrilisation in bihar? how!

Started by Ca Subhash Kumar Singh. Last reply by Rajesh kumar jha Mar 10, 2017. 3 Replies

Markanadya Katju on Giving Bihar to Pakistan

Started by People of Bihar Oct 2, 2016. 0 Replies

Developing our own state instead of migrating to other parts of the country.

Started by Rannkumar chaurasia. Last reply by Rannkumar chaurasia Oct 6, 2014. 11 Replies

Vijay Goyal: STOP UP Bihar People to come to Delhi

Started by People of Bihar. Last reply by Ashutosh Kumar Sinha Aug 2, 2014. 2 Replies

Sponsors

© 2018       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service